Monday, July 9, 2012

Wunderlust2012 DVD & Thank You!

First of all, I would like to "thank" everyone who followed along, on my journey, with me. I would also like to thank "all" who commented on my "blogs". Although, I miss getting aboard "Bessy", on a daily basis; I now (like you) have household duties to keep me busy. Soon, I'll be back to work - at the daily grind, once again. I guess, that only proves - "good things, do come to an end"; oh well! In spite of all this, I intend to keep this Blog going - more as a journal  - and encourage you to take part. I have quite enjoyed this writing experience. It has definitely kept me company & busy, during this "solo" riding experience.
I am working on a DVD movie of my trip - from the vast amount of video recorded. It will be made available sometime in September. If you are interested in it, you can email me at 1eye@wunderlust2012.com with your request. All I ask, is that you provide me with - proof of a donation, to the "Charity of your choice". I am incurring all production/distribution costs. Of course, I would appreciate you supporting, one of my "recommended charities". Thank You, in advance, for your support & generosity. Picture of my GPS - I'll put it away, now.