Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Redwood Country - Awesome Trees!

I stayed at Garberville, CA.  last night at the Humboldt Motel. Just two (2) exits north was the Humboldt Redwoods State Park. Those trees are unbelievable! Some are a thousand years old. Further up Hwy 101, was the Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park. Well worth the stop as well. I got some great video. After spending considerable time there, I carried on along Hwy 101 into Oregon. I will stay somewhere near Coos Bay tonight. In a couple of days, I'll be back in Canada. I checked the oil - it's pretty black. I'm sure it got well cooked in Death Valley. Better get it changed before crossing the border. Probably in Tacoma, Washington.

1 comment:

  1. Holy, lovely trees! Wise move, I think, to stop and teke some energy from that source!

    ReplyDelete