Monday, May 21, 2012

What beautiful weather we've had for the "May 24" long weekend. Our daughter, Heather has been visiting from Ottawa - giving me last minute inspiration. Son, Bill and wife (Alison) were over for a visit as well - always enjoyable! Heather & husband (Andrew) are expecting - with child, due near the end of my trip. My wife Donna, and I are ecstatically looking forward to our first grandchild's arrival.
Yesterday (Sunday), I had the honor of "throwing out the first pitch" at the London Majors game verses Guelph - and promote the charities of "wunderlust2012", i.e. Childhood, Pancreatic and Prostate Cancer(s). Great game, the Majors won! Many thanks to all who made this possible!




Just (6) six more sleeps; the excitement building! Photos courtesy of Lori & Wayne Brown. Thank You!                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment